Monday, May 3, 2010

Eyes Wide Open

Maddy is getting to that stage where she puts everything in her mouth. It's really freaking cute and I had a brilliant idea for a post called "Stuff in maddy's mouth.com." Here's the problem though. Maddy is a huge ham and every time I pull out a camera now, she looks at it, takes whatever it is out of her mouth, and grins. Not good for my blog idea, but fabulous for everyone else because now I have a lot of pictures of Maddy with her eyes open, which mom says there are just not enough of.

So, for Easter, Maddy got a set of Max and Ruby dolls. Maddy doesn't quite have that whole playing with toys thing down, but she can clutch like anything.



As you can see though, the camera is way more interesting.



Here she is did get distracted by Max's ears though, which are oh so tasty.



And finally we have just Maddy, enthralled by a camera...



... with her eyes wide open. This is for you mom.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, look at that little fatty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love her! she's so pretty! and where did you find max & ruby? they're too cute, and i want them! i mean, for my kids. yeah... for my kids....

    ReplyDelete