Saturday, September 3, 2011

Old toys does not mean less fun

Does anybody remember this toy from growing up?



It's an apple from Fisher-Price that makes a lovely soft jingling noise when you shake it. So much fun to shake!

Alright, now how about this one?


Yes. It is a rotary phone. You walk while holding the blue string on the front and the phone makes an annoying chattery noise and the eyes look up and down. It was great!!

Now let's look at what happens when Maddy gets her hands on these old favorites...






They haven't lost their charm. I love old toys!

Now this last video is just a bonus because it's been a while since I've posted regularly and you all have been so patient. Here is Maddy shaking her groove thang!




1 comment:

  1. I also love old toys. But I've never seen that apple toy before. It sure is new to me!

    ReplyDelete