Thursday, January 24, 2013

A cold cold day

This is Maddy's favorite hiding spot right now. Please note my cookbooks on the floor. Now let's talk about what all is in the cupboard with her. You can see her blankie and the big blue comfort. What you can't see are the 5 stuffed animals that are behind the closed side of the door. She put them all there herself.


So today after we ran some errands, Maddy was begging to go to the park, so I figured we would go out. I did not realize that it was about 15 degrees out today.



After playing at the park for a bit, she left in tears because she was so cold and tired from a busy, busy morning. We heated up the car quick and used my coat as a blanket and she came home and ate a taco and felt much better. I really need to start checking the temperature before we go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment