Monday, July 25, 2016

Just some photos

Ash and I are trying to get an audiobook recorded by the end of the month right now, which doesn't leave a lot of time in the evenings. I still have managed to get some cute pictures during the day though.

Soren and Carol have always played with Legos. Maddy's interest in them kind of comes and goes. The last two weeks though, she has been all about Ninjago. So we pulled out Ash's legos this week and started playing. 


The puppets, of course, figured prominently in what we were building.


She's so cute up close... and the puppets are too. 


Maddy plays hard and she sleeps hard. 


This is a little different. Maddy came to work with me on Saturday while I finished something up. She was fascinated by the mailbox outside my office and decided that I needed mail to come to on Monday. Here is what she put together for me. 


It really was fun to come to work today to mail in my mail box! This is the best kind of mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment