Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve with Maddy

We all needed some down time today after a crazy week, so we spent New Year's Eve at home playing games. We started with a video game and as the day progressed, we moved to board games.

I love this picture of Maddy playing Orchard so much, not because she is actually having fun playing a board game and actually played 3 complete games of this in a row with me. I love it because her new stuffed dog, Shine, and Fudge, the puppet are playing with us. Maddy and I rolled for them. They did a nice job.


Then Nan came over for a bit. Ash and I took a walk while Maddy and Nan watched Canimals. Then Maddy went to bed.

So she is ringing in the New Year with her glow-cat Pica and her dog Shine and a good nights sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment