Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Year of the Tiger

Madelyne was born in the year of the Tiger. Here is her Chinese horoscope, courtesy of her great-grandparents.



According to grandpa, tigers sleep during the day and are aggressive at night and I have proof! Here is Maddy once more passed out on her dead sheep in the middle of the day.



I'm glad she likes her dead sheep and her little nap gave me some time to relax and practice the piano, but let me show you the little tiger that came out at night. Pay close attention to her fingers in this video in which Maddy has finally found her thumb after a good fuss and is finally starting to settle down.



*sigh* My aggressive, stubborn, little tiger.

1 comment:

  1. Professional thumb-suckers know enough to keep their fingers out of their eyes. Maddy is such an amateur!

    ReplyDelete