Monday, August 16, 2010

A Day in the Life

Maddy is just getting bigger and bigger. It surprises me sometimes how much she can actually do.

She can sit up...



This is Maddy's favorite position when she is eating because this way she can lean over the bowl and see what she is getting, or take the jar from me, or remind me that she's still there with her mouth open and why is it not getting filled!?!

I still have a hard time understanding her choice in toys though. She has some lovely, lovely toys and what do you think her favorite thing to play with is?



Thank you, Judy, for making the dish clothes that keep Maddy entertained for hours!

At the end of a hard day being Maddy though, there is no better recliner than your daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean about the toys. My boys both went through a phase from about 6 months until a year when they preferred common household objects to gizmos and gadgets.

    ReplyDelete