Sunday, February 19, 2012

Paging Doctor Baby

So tonight I finished up the second pair of Maddy's birthday pajamas. These pajamas are all girl and she looks really cute in them. Check out what she's got around her neck though...



Maddy loves my stethoscope. When ever she sees me with it, she makes a beeline for it and throws it around her neck like a professional and proceeds to chew it to pieces. Luckily, those things are super tough and it has survived many hours of Maddy fun time.

Well, tonight she grabbed the measuring tape I was using to finish the shorts and ran, so I went looking for my stethoscope to make a quick trade. I couldn't find it. I did notice my Student Nurse bear that my grandparents got me when I started nursing school though and the stethoscope hanging round its neck seemed like a viable option. Maddy was delighted and proceeded to wear the stethoscope the rest of the evening. It's just her size. I just think it's funny she knew how to wear it. We didn't show her that. I know what Maddy's going to be when she grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment