Monday, March 7, 2016

Bowling night

We had been talking about bowling this weekend and, for some reason, Maddy got so excited. She REALLY wanted to go bowling. She spent the rest of the weekend talking about bowling, and when she said her prayers, she would pray about bowling, and when I came home from work today she was telling me all about Disney... and bowling. So tonight, Maddy went bowling for the first time.

I really didn't think she would last that long. I totally expected that after the first few frames, she would be tired of hefting the ball around and she would be bored and want to go home. That did not happen AT ALL though.

Maddy had a great time tonight! She took turns! She hefted an 8 pound ball for 2 whole games and part of a third till we just ran out of time AND she was disappointed when we had to stop after playing for an hour.




She didn't do too bad either, granted the bumpers were up, but still.


Ok, I also had to post this picture because it is probably the only time I have beaten Ash in bowling! Woot. She did better the second game. She got an 88.


Ash got a video of her bowling. I call her the Slow Thunder. The ball doesn't go very fast, but still manages to take out a fair number of pins. Hear her roar.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know one thing about bowling, and the numbers don't mean a thing to me, but I'm excited that Maddy likes it!

    ReplyDelete