Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Girl (Scouts) Night Out

We had a Girl Scout night with Maddy's friend, Sarah tonight. She is also a Girl Scout and we invited her to help with one of Maddy's patches.

Tonight, we talked about respecting ourselves and others and what better way to respect yourself than by having a hair and nails night.

Maddy and Sarah did my nails.



Then I helped with Maddy's and Sarah's. We all looked pretty good when we were done.


Then we had a great time doing hair. I did Sarah's...


And Maddy did mom's.


Then mom did Maddy's hair and she was so entranced by it that she spent five minutes rolling around on the floor and staring at herself in a mirror. I wish I had gotten a picture of that!

Maybe next time.

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Maddy liked her hairdo that much! I didn't see that reaction at all! I'm glad she looked good, bay-buh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your girls night! Audrey's hair is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you, I'd want to be me too.

    ReplyDelete