Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Sassy police

We had a Halloween party at church yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Sadly, my phone died in the middle of it, so I didn't get many pics. Here's a few I did get though.

Scott and Carolyn and the kids helped us decorate the night before.


The night of the party, there were some great costumes! Carolyn's was my favorite. She went as Kiki, the witch from Kiki's Delivery Service.


Here's the original. I thought Carolyn did a great job!



And, of course, Officer Maddy looked great!


The best part though is that Maddy was up this morning playing with her walkie talkie and "taking calls" from people needing assistance. Mostly it was just Benjamin Bunny, but if a real emergency had happened, Maddy would have been ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment