Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just a big baby

Maddy is getting big. Not just size-wise either. She's starting to do more and to become more independent. The other day she was fussing and I figured just a little bit of bottle would be good for her. So I made her like 4 oz of milk and brought it to her. She was laying on the floor and got so excited when she saw the bottle that I figured I would just let her lay and give it to her like a baby goat. I didn't even need to do that. As soon as the bottle got near enough to her lips she grabbed it and took over from there.



Granted, she can't support the weight of a heavier bottle, like an 8 oz bottle and she can't really sustain a bottle in her greedy little paws for a long period of time, I just think it's so amusing and big of her to do it at all though.

Also, she's getting to be a busy little baby. She can't crawl yet, but boy can she roll.



So big! Deep down though... she's just a big ole' baby.

3 comments:

  1. "Oh, Maddy! Kiss me!" I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her rolling movie and the happiest day of a mom's life is when the baby can hold his own bottle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she like Zoolander? she can only turn one way?

    Love the video, love her, can't wait to meet her in October!! woot!

    ReplyDelete